The Fae Cities can be found in 2 Packs:
- Free City Packs – 1 Ysra, 1 Life Tower, 1 Broken City Walls, 1 Library – Free L$0
- City Addon Packs – 1 Mine, 1 Treasure Tower, 1 Armory, 1 Valkhyra Tower, 1 City Theme Building (Camping Tent, Merfae Cove, Haunted House, Christmas Tree) and only in the Teslanic City Pack a 10th Building. – L$4.999
Availiable in any of our Vendors. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Choerom/232/198/2039
Free City Packs
- Ysra – The Home and Feeder, Center Building of your City, should be the first Building to Rezz.
- Life Tower – Feeder for Old Version Faes, Egg Organizer. To feed old version Faes you need to load at least 1 Mana food Pack in your Ysra and Re-rez the Life Tower.
- Broken City Walls – 3 Tier Building, you can upgrade it with collectibles, Tier 3 Defence City Walls will add the Weather System to your City.
- Library – You can load Fairy Lore Collectible in your Library to get Recipes.
Addon City Packs
- Pro Ysra – The Home and Feeder, Center Building of your City, should be the first Building to Rezz. This Ysra adds the Multi-Species Feature to your Teslanic Cities. Only availiable in the Teslanic Addon Pack
- Mines – Used with Miner Faes will give you Mining Collectibles, used into the City Walls and recipes.
- Treasure Tower – Loaded with Gold Pearls it will give you Golden Items (Keys and Gold Faes)
- Armory – Exclusive Feeder for Warrior Faes
- Valkhyra Tower – Similar to the Library and Treasure Tower, loading Weapons on it will give you Valkhyra Game Items (Magika, Potions, Warrior Faes).
- Theme Building (Camping Tent, Merfae Cove, Haunted House, Christmas Tree) – Used with Collectible Giver Faes from that Theme. Merfaes will need the Merfae Cove to rez their Collectibles for you.
- DEV 10th Building – Only availiable at the Teslanic City.